1. Student Service Officer
- Form 6 or above, with 1-2 years working experience in customer services or related field will be an advantage. Candidates with lower qualifications who possessing solid school administrative work experience will also be considered.
- Good command of spoken and written English as well as Chinese.
- Familiar in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with a positive attitude.
- 5.5-working days per week; prepared to work whole day on some Saturdays.
- Willing to report for duty on certain public holidays.
- Handle general enquiries about appropriate curriculum options.
- Enroll students and take payments according to the School’s procedures.
- Maintain filing, indexing or record keeping systems.
- Offer support and respond to parent enquiries.
- Undertake other routine administrative duties.
- Responsible for providing assistance to the principal and head teacher in school routines.
2. Native Teacher
- Cantonese Native Teacher
- Mandarin Native Teacher
- English Native Teacher
- University degree(s) in Education (major in Early Childhood) OR
- University degree(s) in any discipline AND Post Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education (PGDE) or Certificate in Education (CE)
- At least 2 years experience in teaching English/Mandarin/Cantonese in a kindergarten and nursery
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English / Mandarin / Cantonese
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English/ Mandarin/Cantonese
- Able to work independently, and enthusiastic about teaching Early Childhood Education
- Strong Music / Piano / Drama / Arts background (preferable)
- Able to work on Saturdays and public holidays (if required).
Teachers with teaching qualifications and / or more experience could be considered for the other positions. We offer a fantastic and friendly working environment.
Interested parties please send your detailed curriculum vitae indicating your date of availability, current and expected salary by email to [email protected].
Eligible candidates will be contacted for interview. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.